During the Phase 1 of Return to Play, it is possible for members to make a booking here for a one-hour time slot on a rink where you and up to three friends are able to practice (maximum of 4 people per rink). So, call a few bowling buddies, book a rink and make an informal game of it!
Play is restricted to rinks 2, 4, 6 & 8 only, to provide social distancing.
- From the Rink Booking Calendar, select a rink, then
- select a date, if time slots are available, times will appear at the bottom of the calendar.
- Select a time slot. If no slots available, try another rink. It is also possible to delete a booking you made in error prior to submitting your booking. (See below calendar.)
- Multiple bookings are possible. Once all selections have been made, please read and accept the terms and conditions,
- provide your email and name(s) of all players,
- then press submit.
You will shortly receive a confirmation of your booking via an email. It is as simple as that.
Show up 5 minutes prior to your time slot and be prepared to sign in and confirm that you are feeling well. Have fun and good bowling!
If Internet is not available when you require a booking, you may contact John Randle on his cell phone: 250-816-2296.